Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23297 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,439 (6,178 zł) in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)