Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23244 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,607 (6,912 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)