Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,662 (Php144,342) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)