Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,745 (Php145,825) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)