Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01666 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,418 (Php85,100) in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)