Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,153 (Php70,384) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)