Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12904 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,694 ($b20,878) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)