Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12495 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,437 ($b11,498) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)