Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13475 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,964 ($b21,993) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)