Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11738 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,308 ($b11,140) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)