Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21431 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,348 (6,290 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)