Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €998 (415,089 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)