Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,370 (537,012 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (28 minutes ago)