Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,174 (463,602 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)