Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,622 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (33 minutes ago)