Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,462 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $807 (30 minutes ago)