Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,305 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)