Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,584 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)