Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09042 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,320 (14,603 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (34 minutes ago)