Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,509 (4,255,427 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)