Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04038 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,369 (ARS $33,895) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)