Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04913 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,586 (ARS $32,279) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)