Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05922 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,044 (ARS $51,406) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (35 minutes ago)