Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,910 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)