Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)