Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,676 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)