Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21339 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,647 (GH₵12,405) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (27 minutes ago)