Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,506 in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)