Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,577 (901,067 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)