Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00251 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,523 (605,979 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)