Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,845 (CH$1,388,275) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (28 minutes ago)