Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 (CH$2,447,081) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)