Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,629 (CH$1,259,454) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)