Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 (¥295,155) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)