Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,640 (¥565,083) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)