Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00760 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (¥307,765) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)