Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,897 (元22,416) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)