Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 (元24,160) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)