Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20931 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,076 (RM9,920) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)