Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02963 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,066 (137,228 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)