Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02760 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,195 (79,525 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)