Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02951 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,011 (135,929 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)