Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02823 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 (98,695 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)