Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02782 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,221 (79,814 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)