Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02837 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,953 (68,831 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)