Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02952 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,925 (65,195 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)