Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03041 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,701 (121,728 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)