Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02861 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,712 (59,840 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)