Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,503 (元11,862) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (44 minutes ago)