Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01431 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,109 (руб 77,485) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)