Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25908 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,555 (S/. 6,002) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)