Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26149 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,196 (S/. 4,576) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)