Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26488 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,424 (S/. 5,377) in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)