Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28702 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,366 (S/. 8,243) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)