Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24893 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,253 (S/. 5,035) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)