Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23031 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 (﷼ 12,592) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (37 minutes ago)