Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22705 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,785 (﷼ 7,861) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)