Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,551 (﷼ 71,690,134) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)