Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,054 (﷼ 52,229,681) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)