Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,250 (3,279,431 Shilling) in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)