Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,372 (Taka 130,664) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)