Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01106 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,374 (Taka 124,172) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)