Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01055 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,456 (Taka 137,984) in Sylhet.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (35 minutes ago)