Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,414 (руб 218,304) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)