Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,698 (£2,420) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)