Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12473 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,136 (17,128元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (35 minutes ago)