Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12866 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,203 (元17,121) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)