Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (元18,285) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)