Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,350 (₩3,081,895) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)