Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,981 (₩4,984,386) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)