Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,073 (₩5,043,099) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 2 hours ago)