Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,009 (₩4,980,686) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)