Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,357 (₩5,228,500) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)