Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,241 (4,991 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)