Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,852 (2,986 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)