Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02668 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,011 (75,392 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)