Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02597 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 (78,016 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)