Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02561 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,775 (69,301 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (34 minutes ago)