Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,537 (133,230 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)