Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,885 (₨137,897) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)