Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,156 (₨97,379) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)