Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,089 (₨86,840) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)