Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 (Rp 50,624,561) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)