Cost of living comparison between Sur, Oman and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.381 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,179 (﷼ 1,335) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)