Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.240 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,686 (﷼ 753) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)