Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20635 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,682 (GH₵8,150) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)