Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20624 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,877 (GH₵13,950) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)