Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19288 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,438 (GH₵7,456) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)