Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,675 (48,627₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)