Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27214 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,118 (S/. 15,133) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)