Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28570 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,368 (S/. 15,289) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)