Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,821 (4,846,448 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)