Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,314 (1,832,677 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)