Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,847 (2,513,227 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)