Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.462 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,736 (﷼ 1,924) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)