Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,723 (﷼ 1,976) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)