Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.417 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,713 (﷼ 1,950) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)