Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.209 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,193 (﷼ 993) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)