Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,329 (﷼ 1,029) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)