Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,645 (E£ 71,322) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)