Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12319 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,492 ($b12,112) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (34 minutes ago)