Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12611 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,389 ($b11,015) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)