Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11837 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,307 ($b11,040) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)