Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,102 ($b23,128) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)