Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13517 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,033 ($b22,441) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)