Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00812 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,432 (299,558 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)