Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,414 (166,680 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)