Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,285 (156,662 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)