Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,970 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)