Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,148 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)