Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,226 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)