Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,006 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,877 (57,010 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)