Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09686 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,340 (34,484 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)