Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09726 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,215 (33,056 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)