Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10472 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,723 (54,647 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)