Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10094 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,872 (28,449 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)