Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10171 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,308 (32,523 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (39 minutes ago)