Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,877 (руб 142,547) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (43 minutes ago)