Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01475 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,003 (руб 339,245) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)