Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10565 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 (kr 33,839) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)