Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11084 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 143% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,602 (kr 68,588) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)