Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11108 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,745 (kr 69,720) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)