Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 144% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,639 (kr 68,582) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)