Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,617 (3,174 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)