Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,466 (2,885 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (31 minutes ago)