Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,885 (5,648 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)