Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,357 (2,658 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)